Super Turf II is a mixture of the very best of the new Turf Type Tall Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass cultivars. Varieties selected score at the very top in the NTEP trials for turf quality, wear tolerance, low maintenance performance, leaf texture, endophyte enhancement and disease resistance, especially brown patch.The addition of 7% Bluegrass provides the knitting effect of the rhizomes but are non aggressive and will not compete with the tall fescue.
Super Turf II will establish and grow in all conditions with the exception of full shade. It can withstand heat, drought, and cold better than standard grass types. Generally recommended in areas where supplemental water is available, although it will adapt well to low maintenance areas.
- 93% 4th Millennium SRP, Firecracker GLS, Dynamite GLS and Titanium GLS Turf Type Tall Fescue.
- 7% Everest Kentucky Bluegrass (varieties are subject to change)
- 0% Weed seeds
- 0% Crop
- New Seeding (bare ground): 10 LBS per 1,000 SQ FT
- Over-Seeding (into existing): 5 LBS per 1,000 SQ FT
Days to Germinate:
- Fescues– 7-10 Days
- Bluegrass– 10-21 Days
NTEP Observed Characteristics
- Color: Excellent
- Density: Excellent
- Shade Tolerance: Very Good
- Drought Tolerance: Excellent
- Wear Tolerance: Excellent
- Mowing Height: Prefers 3 inches but can go down to 1.5 inch cut
- Leaf Texture: Medium to Fine
- Rate of Establishment: Excellent
- Spring Green-up: Very Good
Ships UPS 3 day via United Seeds - will ship separately from other Lawnbright products. Orders over $60 ship free.