Lawnbright Weed Wipeout is an organic pre-emergent derived from corn gluten, a naturally occurring substance. Pre-emergent crabgrass and weed control is most effective when first applied in early spring, with continued application every 60 days.
Corn gluten offers a non-toxic, yet effective, alternative to chemical-based weed and feed products for weed control in lawns and gardens. Lawnbright Weed Wipeout prevents crabgrass from developing roots.
Weed Wipeout controls the following types of weeds and annual grasses:
- Dandelions, Barnyardgrass, Curly Dock, Green Foxtail, Orchardgrass, Shattercane, Purslane, Wooly Cupgrass, Giant Foxtail, Lamb's Quarters, Buckhorn Plantain, Quackgrass, Crabgrass, Velvetleaf, Annual Bluegrass, Creeping Bentgrass, Black Nightshade, Black Medic, Redroot Pigweed, Catchweed Bedstraw, Clover, and more.
- USDA National Organic Program compliant
- Easy to apply (includes sprayer) just connect it to your hose and spray!
- Safer for kids and pets than traditional pre-emergents
- Made from EPA Section 25b exempt ingredients
- Coverage: 2,000 square feet
- Made in U.S.A
I’ve used other **** killers in the past that were more expensive, harmful to the environment, and not very effective. I’m happy to say **** Wipeout is by far the best I’ve used! Very easy to apply and the results were amazing. Admittedly, my lawn needs work and this product was so helpful in getting a jump start on that. Highly recommended!!!