Liquid Corn gluten meal is a water-soluble weed pre-emergent derived from corn gluten meal. Patented and tested for over 20 years by Iowa State University as a pre-emergent pesticide, hydrolyzed corn gluten proved to be as much as four times more active than corn gluten meal on target weeds in experiments.
Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten gluten meal offers a non-toxic, yet effective, alternative to chemical-based weed and feed products for weed control in lawns and gardens. Lawnbright Weed Wipeout prevents crabgrass from developing roots when applied correctly.
This Pre-emergent crabgrass and weed control is most effective when first applied in early to mid-spring, and should be applied every two months during the growing season for maximum weed control.
Weed Wipeout controls the following types of weeds and annual grasses:
Dandelions, Barnyardgrass, Curly Dock, Green Foxtail, Orchardgrass, Shattercane, Purslane, Wooly Cupgrass, Foxtail, Lamb's Quarters, Buckhorn Plantain, Quackgrass, Crabgrass, Velvetleaf, Annual Bluegrass, Creeping Bentgrass, Black Nightshade, Black Medic, Redroot Pigweed, Catchweed Bedstraw, Clover.
- USDA National Organic Program compliant
- Easy to apply: just connect included sprayer to hose and spray
- Safer for kids and pets than traditional pre-emergents
- Made from EPA Section 25b exempt ingredients
- Coverage: One bottle covers up to 1,500 square feet
- Ships with a hose end spray adapter
- Made in U.S.A.