Lawnbright Weed Wipeout is an organic pre-emergent weed control, derived from corn gluten, a naturally occurring substance. Pre-emergent crabgrass and weed control is most effective when first applied in early spring.
Corn gluten offers a non-toxic, yet effective, alternative to chemical-based weed and feed products for weed control in lawns and gardens. Lawnbright Weed Wipeout prevents crabgrass from developing roots when applied correctly.
Weed Wipeout controls the following types of weeds and annual grasses:
- Dandelions, Barnyardgrass, Curly Dock, Green Foxtail, Orchardgrass, Shattercane, Purslane, Wooly Cupgrass, Giant Foxtail, Lamb's Quarters, Buckhorn Plantain, Quackgrass, Crabgrass, Velvetleaf, Annual Bluegrass, Creeping Bentgrass, Black Nightshade, Black Medic, Redroot Pigweed, Catchweed Bedstraw, Clover, and more.
- USDA National Organic Program compliant
- Easy to apply (includes sprayer) just connect it to your hose and spray
- Safer for kids and pets than traditional pre-emergents
- Made from EPA Section 25b exempt ingredients
- 10 bottles included; provides coverage up to 10,000 square feet
- Made in U.S.A
Offered to Lawn plan customers as a subscription add-on, you'll receive a perfectly timed shipment each year. Sizes coincide with your lawn plan. Please select accordingly.